- No product items
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Soft99 Store Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using soft99store.co.uk or submitting an order (and any subsequent orders) on soft99store.co.uk (together the “Website”) you are agreeing to the terms and conditions that appear below.
These terms & conditions were most recently updated on 15 October 2021 and apply to sales to consumers.
Information about us
We, Nowy UK Limited, registered in United Kingdom under number: 12329537 and having our registered office at Crown House, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX. Our Vat number is: We operate the website: https://www.soft99store.co.uk
By using the Website, you are bound by these terms & conditions (the “Soft99 Terms”).
Placing an order
1. You must be 18 years old or over and must have completed the registration process in order to place an order. The registration process will require you to provide some compulsory personal information which will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice available TU POLITYKA PRYWATNOŚĆI
2. You confirm that all information and details provided by you to us (including on registration) are true, accurate and up to date in all respects. You can update or correct your details at any time by going to the Your Account section on the Website.
3. When you create an account with us, you will be provided with login details and asked to use passwords and other means that allow you to access the Website (together your “Login Details”). It is your responsibility to maintain the security and confidentiality of your Login Details and ensure the Login Details meet any minimum-security requirements set by us. We will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your Login Details. Should you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of Login Details, please contact us.
4. You are entirely responsible for all activity on your account, including all orders that are placed from your account.
5. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account at our sole discretion immediately on giving you notice. We further reserve the right to decline any new customer or suspend or terminate your access to any services that we provide.
Acceptance of your order
1. Confirmation of your order will occur by us contacting you by either sending a confirmation email to the email address you have provided to us, a text to the mobile number you have provided or push notifications through the Ocado app (“Contact”) (the “Order Confirmation”).
2. Please note that the Order Confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Acceptance of your order and formation of the contract will take place when we despatch your order to you.
1. The price of products will be as stated on the Website at the time you confirm your order.
2. It is possible that on rare occasions some of the products listed on our Website may be incorrectly priced. If a product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our Website, we will normally reject your order for that product and notify you of such rejection. Prior to us dispatching your order, we are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower), even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation.
3. If you subsequently amend your order to add items, the prices charged for products which were not in your original order will be the prices quoted at the time of the Order Confirmation of your amended order. If you add more of the same items which were in your original order, then the prices charged for these items will be the prices quoted at the time of the Order Confirmation of your original order. Where a substitute item is offered in place of an item ordered, the price charged for that substitute item (if accepted) will be the price applicable at the time the item is substituted. Please note that as promotions are offered for a limited period of time subsequent amendments to your order may mean that certain promotions are no longer being offered.
4. The prices stated on the Website will be inclusive of any VAT payable.
5. Each order you make may incur an additional charge for delivery. If your delivery is subject to a delivery charge, it will be shown to you as a separate charge on the delivery confirmation page before you confirm your order. Any delivery charge added to your order is set at our sole discretion and will be dependent upon, amongst other things, the value of your order and your delivery address.
Mathods o Payments
1. Payment may be made by debit, credit as well as via PayPal.
2. Authority for payment will be requested from your card issuer at time of your order.
3. If orders are not paid for in full or your bank declines payment on your payment card and as a result, money is owing to us, then we reserve the right to suspend your ability to place further orders until such time as the outstanding balance has been paid in full.
4. You agree to compensate us in full against all reasonable costs expenses and outgoings incurred by us in obtaining payments from you in the event a failed payment occurs. This may include an administration charge. We may at any time after a failed payment has occurred ask a debt collection agency to collect payment from you or take any further legal action that we deem appropriate in our discretion.
1. Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the delivery section and also when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Argos shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
2. Where goods are purchased by EU nationals or residents under Geoblocking Regulations, we make no warranty that the goods are suitable for use outside the UK. The goods are provided as compliant with technical, safety, labelling and other legal requirements in the place where they are sold. Where goods are subsequently exported by an EU national or resident, we accept no responsibility for damage in transit, or for any customs requirements or duty.
3. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered to you or are left with a person or place nominated by you. Our delivery driver may take a photograph of your address if you are not home to receive a delivery.
Special Offers Promotions
1. Subject to our compliance with applicable laws, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time and without prior notice.
2. We reserve the right to offer, in our complete discretion, different customers different special offers, promotions and the ability to enter different competitions.
Returns and Cancelations Rights
1. We advise that you inspect all products at the time of delivery and notify us of any defects promptly after delivery. If you received the relevant order in the previous 48 hours, you can request a refund through the Website We will arrange with you for the products to be returned to us and on receipt of the products, we will promptly and fully refund the price of any products which are defective or arrange for the delivery of replacement products.
2. As a consumer, you have certain legal rights regarding the return of faulty or mis-described products. Our refund procedure described above does not affect your legal rights in relation to such products. You may also have a right to return certain products in accordance with your statutory rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. For further information about your legal rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice.
3. We will always try to supply you with the full quantity of products that you have ordered. If you are not satisfied with the quantity that you have received, we will arrange with you for non-perishable products to be returned to us (please note that the products must not be used and must be in good condition). In the event that the products delivered to you are incomplete or include incorrect goods, you must notify us promptly. You will not be charged for any incorrect products or products which you have not received. In any event, subject to clause below, our liability will be limited to the price of the products not delivered or incorrectly delivered and the cost of delivery.
4. We ask that items are returned to us with their original packaging and with any tags intact.
5. You have the right to cancel the contract for certain products at any time until the expiry of the 14th day after the date of delivery of the products by notifying us using the Contact Center.
6. We will arrange with you for cancelled products to be returned to us, and we will credit your payment card with the price that you paid for such goods within 14 days from the date you returned the products to us (provided payment has already been debited from your payment card). We reserve the right to make an appropriate deduction from the refund if any product has diminished in value due to it having been handled beyond what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and function.
7. Except in the event of defective products, you will be responsible for the cost of return postage. You will also be responsible for the risk of loss and damage in transit and you are advised to obtain appropriate evidence of posting and use a reliable mailing/courier service for the return.
1. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.